- Leading Managing and Holding People Accountable (LMA)
- Support Growth Strategies ( Tax/Industry)
- Meet the engagement (job) financial goals / metrics / QC (technical) standards
- Takes care of the client
- Develops successors (managers)
- Exhibit superior technical competence, managerial abilities, and the ability to attract and develop new clients.
- Provide firm leadership through example.
- Be ultimately responsible for all engagements performed under them.
- Perform assigned administrative duties.
- Be an asset to the firm through civic and community activities.
- Develop employees in both technical and management areas.
- Strong experience with High Net Worth Tax Clientele
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent; Master’s degree strongly preferred.
- CPA license in good standing.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in public accounting.
- Minimum of seven years’ experience in tax (five of which should be in a management position).
- Demonstrated success in leading and motivating subordinates.
- Full competence in subordinates’ duties and tasks.
- Outstanding organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow and reassign as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organize projects, especially long-term.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skill
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed