- Leading Managing and Holding People Accountable (LMA)
- Understands and assist in execution of growth strategies (research calls, pipeline management, COPs, etc.)
- Manage the engagement (job) project management, billing, ensures QC (technical) standards
- Takes care of the client (meets deadlines, timely communication)
- Develops engagement team (prepares seniors to the next level)
- Efficiently review engagement work papers and tax returns
- Effective at supervising and training staff to prepare returns
- Possesses a solid command of pertinent IRC sections and regulations
- Develop an expertise in responding to tax authority notices and client representation
- Oversee and supervise multiple engagements in progress simultaneously
- Manage client accounts including billing, fee analysis and new service development
- Provide effective feedback to mentors and supervisory, senior and staff accountants
- Ability to research complex tax matters and clearly communicate findings and recommendations
- Meet challenging client requirements and provide exceptional service
- Preperation, review and assembly of C-Corp, S-Corp and all around Generalist Tax Experience
- Consistently display excellent written, verbal, and listening communication skills
- Identify new business development opportunities and assist in growing existing client services
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required; Master of Tax preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a public accounting firm or related experience
- CPA required
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnership taxation
- Previous experience supervising and training Staff and Seniors preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational techniques are required
- Must be highly motivated and experienced in managing multiple client engagements
- Must begin to attain visibility and recognition within their industry specialization
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Desire to take on new opportunities
- Ability to establish quality working relationships with current and prospective clients
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Business Management experience a huge plus.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed