Successful candidates should have the following:
- Experience in a Business Management firm or Public Accounting field;
- Bachelor’s Degree (Accounting, Finance, or Business-related field) or similar certifications preferred;
- Computer literate, with a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook;
- Ability to handle confidential information and interactions with the highest level of security and tact;
- Datafaction and Imagining experience highly desirable;
- Commutable distance to Century City office.
A day-in-the-life basic overview includes:
- A/P Processing
- Credit Card coding
- Account research to resolve billing discrepancies
- Month/Year end Reporting
- Year end processing/1099 prep
- Strong knowledge of debit/credit double entry system
- Bank runs and deposits
Something that should be noted: we offer market-leading benefits, and lots of fun, intangible perks (Quarterly Socials, Annual Ski/Camping trips, Catered breakfast, etc.).